May 1 st to September 30 th
The Alchemy Rental Suite is a beautiful contemporary one bedroom open-plan apartment in the heart of Dawson City.
Situated above Dawson’s newest & funkiest cafe- Alchemy Cafe.
The apartment is an eye opening mix of contemporary design, artistic flare and functional practicality.
- The Space
- Huge floor to ceiling windows take advantage of the great views over to the famous Moosehide slide, across the tops of the historic buildings and off to the forested hills that lead up to the Dome lookout.
Thick walls insulate the apartment, keeping you cool in the summer months.
A large Queen size bed and double fold out sofa will give you a restful and comfortable nights sleep.
The bathroom is fitted with a good sized bath tub for those highly needed post road trip or hiking soaks.
A full fitted kitchen complete with 4 burner electric stove and oven, fridge, double sink and stainless steel bench plates is great for those of us who get tired of always eating out and like to indulge in our own home cooking. Also perfect for longer stays, this fantastic apartment has everything you need to call the place ‘home’ for a while.
- Guest Access
- Guests have access to wireless internet and the vibrant Alchemy cafe downstairs, where their complimentary breakfast awaits them in the mornings.
- Interaction with Guests
- Since we also own and opperate the Alchemy Cafe, we are pretty busy everyday.
The Alchemy Rental Suite is private and we alow our guests their own space to enjoy time away from their travels and the bustle of Dawson City in the summer months.
Guests are more than welcome to come and spend time in the cafe, of course, where they can enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of Dawson City summers.
Alchemy Cafe’s menu is a gastronomical adventure, complete with freshly ground espresso, a selection of fresh juices, super smoothies and delectable health conscious foods.
- The Neighbourhood
- The Alchemy Rental Suite is in the heart of downtown bustling Dawson City. We are a very short walk to the river, the cultural centre, the museum and all other amenities the busy little town of Dawson provides.
Bombay Peggys and the local Bonanza supermarket are just around the corner.
- Getting around
- Husky Bus operates between Dawson City & Whitehorse in the summer months.
- Other Things to Note
- Although Dawson City is a small town, it is a place full of vibrant culture and interesting locals.
With a very strong First Nations presence, Dawson City is a place of deep cultural heritage and ancient wisdom.
Many artists gather in Dawson to take advantage of the beautiful colourful life in this part of the Yukon.
Just the landscape alone is enough to call people here from all over the world.
Dawson City also boasts a multitude of great walking trails around the edges of town. 9th Avenue trail takes you through beautiful Birch & Spruce forest, where wild Roses bloom and Cranberries, Raspberries and Labrador Tea grow abundantly. You can also walk up to the Dome Lookout, through forest, on a breath taking trail that gives you views over the whole of Dawson and beyond.
Rate per night $190
Room type: Entire home/apt Bed type: Real Bed Accommodates: 3 Bathrooms: 1 Beds: 2 Extra people: $30 CAD / night after 2 guests Weekly Price: $1050 /week Security Deposit: $100 CAD or valid credit card Check In: 3:00 PM Check Out: 11:00 AM